Saturday, April 7, 2012

Are you free for coffee?


This is a question asked a lot in my circle of friends and work colleagues and one I readily answer with a yes!

I love coffee and even more the social side of it, resulting in many great conversations about the hot topic of the day. These range for me from, "wow I really need this coffee, my little boy kept me up half the night" and then the resulting topic of child's sleep, to "did you read that article in the paper today or did you hear about ....."? So the topics are very varied and I often learn a lot over just one cup of coffee, either the latest gossip or the latest in politics or both.

This blog is the place where I and other fab guest bloggers will share topics of conversation and ideas that come from these regular coffee chats. Hope you can join me.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm your first follower! I look forward to reading your posts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm free for coffee! Have a beautiful week xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks fo leaving a message, I love reading them.